Title page: Sixty-second annual report of the Philadelphia Museum of Art for the year ended May 31, 1938 with the list of members. Philadelphia, 1938.
Page : "On April 7, 1938, in the Court of Common Pleas No. 3, the name of the Pennsylvania Museum of Art was changed to PHILADELPHIA MUSEUM OF ART." The school is called Philadelphia Museum School of Industrial Art.
"Report of the Principal of the School to the President and Trustees of the Philadelphia Museum of Art" is on pages 29-34, submitted by Edward Warwick, principal.
Page 34: exhibitions at the School in the past year included "exhibition of Outdoor Advertising sponsored by the McCandlish Lithograph Corporation; an exhibition of the Lithographs [sic] of Daumier; photographs by Alfredo Valente; exhibition of Russian Graphic Art; and a group of Commercial Illustrations from N. W. Ayer